Are you an inspirational and ambitious practitioner?
The main purpose of this role is to work with a child with autism one to one. Working under the guidance of the Inclusion Manager and the class teacher. You will develop, in partnership with other experts, programmes which support the child’s learning.
Who you are:
* The perfect candidate will have at least one year’s experience as an ABA tutor working in a primary school, a clinic or the home.
* You will have a strong interest in autism.
* You will work confidently with a classroom team.
* You will have experience of contributing to planning for a child with autism.
* You will be committed to excellence, inclusion and challenge.
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged. Please email: email@example.com and we will arrange a time for you to meet the SENDco.
Closing Date for Applications: Friday 24th January 2020
Interviews: w/c Monday 27th January 2020
Position Available: February 2020 (exact date to be confirmed)